Happy Friday folks
Hara bhara chicken ( or veg)!
A lip smacking curry bursting with the fresh flavours of coriander and lemon juice. I know that this is a common curry in most houses, but Phir bhi, share karne mein kya jaata hai😋
Grind to a paste – bunch of coriander leaves, 5-6 green chillies, lemon juice, 2-3 cloves garlic, 1/2 onion, ginger, salt.
- Heat oil, add bay leaf, star anise, elaichi and cloves.
- Fry masala till the raw smell disappears. Add chicken pieces and stir well.
- Add 1 tbsp coriander powder and 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Cover and cook till oil floats on top.
- Add a dollop of yoghurt in the end to get the required colour.